On July 22, 2010, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York entered an Order granting the petitions of the Liquidators for recognition of the liquidation proceedings of Fairfield Sentry Limited, Fairfield Sigma Limited, and Fairfield Lambda Limited, pending in the British Virgin Islands, as foreign main proceedings pursuant to Chapter 15 of the United States Bankruptcy Code.
- Chapter 15 Petitions of Fairfield Sentry Limited (“Sentry”) for Recognition of Foreign Proceedings – 22/07/2022
- Second Circuit in the matter of Fairfield Sentry Limited Affirm Ch. 15 – 16/04/2013
- In re Fairfield Sentry Ltd – 2013 2nd Circuit (Jacobs) Decision – 16/4/2013
- Judge Daniels’ Decision and Order Re Chapter 15 Recognition – 16/09/2011
- In re Fairfield Sentry Ltd – 2010 Lifland Recognition Decision – 22/7/2010